We recognize that our patients have special needs and concerns about their health and living with HIV/AIDS. Our goal is to provide:
- Services ranging from expert adult HIV/AIDS primary care and support groups to specialty care at 360's Men of Color Program and our General Practice
- Comprehensive care in one convenient location, from appointments and counseling to high-tech medical procedures
- Referrals to UCSF medical specialists
- Close links with key community agencies
- Access to new and ongoing research studies and medications not yet widely available
360 staff images © Lynnly Labovitz.